While we know there is still much to learn about Covid-19 including the transmissibility, severity, and other public health issues, C2 Research is proactively implementing new policies for on-site research and following guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as it becomes available.
Resuming operations after shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic involves moving from risk “avoidance” to risk management. The decision entails accepting some level of risk and implementing steps to minimize impact to personnel, operations and to the community at large. Take a look at our COVID-19 guide on resuming and sustaining operations:
- When you book facility rooms at our Roseville, CA location now through 12/31/2020 and need to switch to an online format, we will waive the standard room cancellation fees.
- When providing you with a quote to execute an in-person project, we will safeguard the project by including a quote to execute the project online as all respondents will be recruited knowing a study may be in person or online for a specific date/time in case you change your preferred research methodology.
- When providing you with a quote to execute an in-person project, we will safeguard the project by including a quote to execute the project online. All respondents will be recruited knowing a study may be in person or online in case you change your preferred research methodology.
- Are you interested in in-person groups but don’t want to travel? C2 has a team of highly trained and experienced moderators located in Sacramento/SF/Silicon Valley, Atlanta Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and New York who can execute groups or we can arrange for our online streaming services provider to broadcast the groups for you in real time.
The post Covid-19 on-site C2 facility experience
We’re committed to the health and safety of clients, employees, respondents and our communities in mind. For the foreseeable future, C2 is implementing a few additional protocols:
- C2 is a boutique focus group facility, only one client on-site at a time for more personalized service.
- C2 team members, clients, and respondents will need to pass a temperature check before entering the waiting area.
- Respondents will be asked to wear a face covering when entering the waiting area. Clients may specify how to proceed once in the conference room.
- Only bottled water, canned beverages and single serving food selections and/or snacks will be provided.
- Clients may order catering directly from local restaurants and delivery directly to clients to avoid any extra points of contact.
- Before, in-between and after groups, we will continue to sanitize all areas, tables, door handles, countertops, bathrooms, etc.
- Focus group supplies such as pens, markers, push pins will be sanitized between groups, at the end of the study or discarded in full.
We hope these additional preventive measures will provide some additional layers of health and safety as you start to move forward with in-person research.
As always, C2 Research continues to offer extensive, best-in-class, online and telephone research as alternatives to in-person studies.