Passionate for market research? Join us.
C² Research Inc. is in the business of understanding what influences and drives consumer behavior.
As such, C² recognizes the importance of creating a dynamic work environment surrounded by bright, articulate and motivated market researchers who understand the importance of quality and consistency in their work.
C² is currently hiring Project Managers and Telephone Recruiters interested in market research careers for its Westchester County, NY, corporate office and Roseville, CA, facility.
Job responsibilities include:
- Screen and recruit potential research participants via telephone and on-site intercepts.
- Conduct quantitative surveys in the local field and/or via telephone.
- Strong communications and computer skills are required.
- In most cases, respondents will be screened from the existing database. The database contacts have requested to be contacted for projects where they might fit a required demographic, interest or profession.
- Business executives are recruited during regular business hours. Market research recruiters must have some experience and confidence with contacting business executives and the use of business/technical terminology and technologies.
- Consumer targets are contacted during the evening.
- Flexible work hours, including day, night and weekend shifts.
- New and experienced interviewers are welcomed. Training will be provided.
- Full- and part-time positions are available.
- Bonuses are awarded at the end of each project, based on respondent show rate and productivity.
- For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us at email@example.com.